Saturday 7 March 2015

Laundry day!





Credits

Pose & laundry props - MadPea @ The Arcade Wrinkle Free (50L gacha)

Hair - Clawtooth @ The Arcade La Bella Donna Prize 15 (75L gacha)

Slippers - BOOM @ The arcade Narwhal slippers (50L gacha)

Outfit - Birdy Foxes @ The Arcade The Gamer Sparklepuss XS (100L gacha)

Owl - The Mint Condition @ The Arcade Wizard Owl (50L gacha)

Headphones - Birdy Foxes @ The Chapter Four The Gamer part 2 Pink headphones S (100L gacha)

Skin - The Skinnery @ The Arcade Cristy Honey 4 (100L gacha)

1 comment:

  1. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.
    shirt laundry in Rancho Cucamonga available at Chaffey Cleaners

    ReplyDelete