Tuesday 17 December 2013

Adventures in Space!

Hello lovelies!

*holds out her wrists for slapping* Over a week away how could I? In my defense, the snow realised how much I love it and decided to welcome me at every stopover on the flight home. Needless to say I got to see a lot of nice hotels. ^_^ I meant o have this posted forever ago since you now only have a day to go, but Rotten Defiance is closing and have marked all non-gacha/non-event items in store down to 10L!!! I went a lil crazy. She also set out every group gift ever for guys and gals for sale at the entrance so hurry hurry! December 18th is the last day it will be open! I promise to post some sorta something again before the weekend so remember to miss me lots til then. ^_^ <3


Everyone knows food is a weapon in space.... right? Surrender your planet Earthlings! ^_^


Til next time! <3

Credits

Space outfit & Shirt - Rotten Defiance Vintage space suit and Candy Fair Shirts (10L each closing sale)

Hair - Ploom London in Indecisive and Ares in Candy

Weapon - Tee*fy @ The Arcade Taiyaki gun (50L gacha)

Skin - Glam Affair @ The Arcade Gemma 6 (100L gacha)

Pose #1 and Snowflake moufie in photo 2 - HopScotch The Hunter pose and Snowflake nibbler (1L each advent calendar gifts)

Pose #2 - HelaMiyo pose stand (1L included with photo studio)


No comments:

Post a Comment