Friday 17 January 2014

Hush, hush darling

Hello again lovelies! I was feeling like taking a virtual walk on the wild side and have scoured various ink shops in sl to help me look the part! I've also determined that lyrics are a fun and exciting way to give me outfit ideas so here is some old-school No Doubt for you! ^_^


Little Pricks is one of those stores just being quietly badass that I stumbled upon by mistake and am very glad I did! They have luckyboards aaaaaand product campers (how fun are product campers? Free things while I sort out the mess known as my inventory! ^_^ ) and their stuff is super nice and well priced. They made my super cute chest tattoo! I discovered Pimp My Shit (PMS) twice before I caught on to how much they rock (sometimes I'm slow, forgive me!) but I'm thankfully converted now and you can find slap their MM to get the same sleeves as me! I also couldn't resist some of their leg tatts so yanno go check them out. Finally the marketplace is a treasuretrove when it comes to tattoos. I know the marketplace can wear on you a little with all the demos but you are generally free from that if you sneak through to their tattoo section. Yay! The super cool ink by -Irony- on my calves below were a new marketplace discovery and there were others I couldn't quite manage to squeeze into this post. While not a tattoo I also happily discovered  DirtyLand  through the marketplace and there are so many cute freebies/cheapies with this store it's crazy!


Last but not at all least is the exciting news that The Boobies Show has opened again! ^_^ All you other applier-lovers should hurry over and check it out. Personally I couldn't resist this bubblegum pink dress and there's so much more there to tempt your lindens away. Time to go see if the wild side has cookies! ^_^
<3

Credits  (background was found here)

Dress - Babydoll @ The Boobies Show Banded Dress Pink (120L)

Chest tattoo - Little Pricks Fucked Up Beautifully (0L luckyboard)

Sleeves & left thigh - Pimp My Shit (PMS) Grim Reaper sleeves & Smartest Thing leg (0L MM & 85L)

Right hip/thigh - Insanya AEHunt (past hunt gift)

Calves - -Irony-  I am Mechanical calf tattoo (1L - comes with each leg separately or both)

Mouth cover - Dirtyland STFU 2 versions (0L)

Poses - oOo Studios  Sexpot (0L VIP group gift - fee to join)

Shoes - N-Core Coquette Glitter edition pink

Hair - Little Bones Dalliance Mello Yello (0L past group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment