Wednesday 22 January 2014

Take my tears and that's not nearly all

Tainted Love! Whoa-oh-oh

Hello Lovelies! So 100% honesty - I saw the gift from Little Bones and my mind went to the Marilyn Manson version; not the Soft Cell one! I know it's perfectly shameful. I blame the radio and much music for not playing enough 80s music when I was lil! *hides her 80s love card so no one can takes it* Shameful confessions aside, I couldn't resist another wildish look when I say the name. Despite the fact that this hair is surprisingly sweet, with lyrics like that you've gotta play up to it right? ^_^


We've got a very random assortment of sl goodies here for you so be sure to check credits for the details! I'ma drag you all over the grid and marketplace! ^_^

<3

Credits

Hair & Boots - Little Bones Tainted Love Mello Yello & Valentine (0L group gift - boots no longer avail as gift but for sale in store)

Chest tattoo - Little Pricks Fairytales are full of shit (0L Luckyboard)

Stomach tattoo - Pimp My Shit Free yourself (group gift 0L)

Tank top - abrasive Locked and Loaded (1L)

Poses w guitar - NanTra Sassy Girl 5 & Rock Goddess 4 (0L Subscribo gift & 50L gacha)

Eyeliner - Birdy VIP eyeliners (1L VIP group gift)

Lips - Pink Acid Collagen Lips red (0L group gift)

Fishnets - N-Core part of LULU red (past group gift)

Garter - Sn@tch Outlet The Cruel Straps (0L)

Skirt - Blink2Wink Rock Attitude (past hunt gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment