Wednesday 27 November 2013

Geeks'n'Nerds Fair

Hello my lovelies! Today is my first pic of goodies from the Geeks'n'Nerds fair. Yaaaays!


I've definitely fallen for a lot of the items on offer at the fair but I must admit that two of my absolute favorites are in the photo: the Scout's Heart necklace by Olive and the Assemble nails by Elephante Poses.


















I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw them and squeeeeed! Really though I has a Sailor Moon necklace and Avengers nails? Yush! ^_^




















Hurry hurry while you have the chance! ^_^

Credits

Mushroom/Headband - Wimey @ the Geeks'n'Nerds fair A Different Kind of High Shroom Green (50L gacha) &That Scratching Wolf Headband (40L gacha)

Book - Hopscotch @ the Geeks'n'Nerds fair How to Blow up a Planet Rare (4L gacha)

Necklace - Olive @ Geeks'n'Nerds fair Scout's Heart pendant Chibi Pink & Gold (50L gacha)

Nailpolish - Elephante Poses @ Geeks'n'Nerds fair Assemble USA fingernails (25L gacha)

Ring - Geek @ Thrift Shop 8bit shroom ring pink (25L gacha)

Pants - Ricielli Stacey pants (15L fatpack - halloween hunt #16)

Shirt - ~H.E.A.~ Bazinga crop top (30L)

Hair & Skin are the usual ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment