Saturday 30 November 2013

Snuggle Me Up


So I have this obsession with cute comfy looking sweaters - you know the kind that you just know is super soft and makes you just want to curl your legs up under them while reading a good book.  So when I got the notice that GOL was giving this away as a group gift, I just had to get it... I mean look at how cute this is plus it comes with the belt.

The skin I got from D'A (they are closing their doors), I'm sorta in love with due to it feeding into my love of purple.

Credits

Hair: .ploom. Mona Dipped 2 (Black Friday Weekend Event 50% off)
Makeup - TH! Creeper Eyeliner, C!C! Eyeliner Pink (marketplace), *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Skin - [D'A] Dahlia - Apocalyspe (50L)
Sweater: GOL - Christmas Cake Sweater (0L - free to join/group gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment