Tuesday 26 November 2013

Steampunk Inspiration

It all started with the this freaking cute hat that I got from the for 100L that comes with a HUD to change alllll kinds of things on the hat at the Fantasy Collective, well with such a cute hat I had to have something that went with it.  So that started me on a hunt on the marketplace for the rest of the outfit... The Boots are adorable and just worked with the hat perfectly, but that left me with the dilemma for finding an outfit to go with both... Then oooh I find the dragonfly necklace (again not clothes but meh, it is how the processed worked.)

Not finding what I wanted on the marketplace, I decided to go through my inventory and low and behold... I found a great outfit.. well a combination of two.  Put it all together and it is just perfect!







Credits

Hair - Eaters Coma - Dark Noir (group gift - free to join)
Skin - Idiosyncrasy: Natasha II Pale - Snowflake (95L  My Attic)
Eyes - Plastik - VaeCollection:TigerEyeGreen (past gift)
Makeup (eyeliner - The Horror:Creeper Eyeliner), (lipstick - Pink Acid - Electric Red), (lashes - Mon Cheri ), (Eyeshadow - Pautina)

Corset - Masoom - Fia Corset
Ruffle Skirt, socks, Garter Netting - :::FA Creations::: Ruffle Dress Outift (past group gift)
Boots - DRD worn combat - rigged mesh 10L (marketplace)
Hat - Yasum *Mesh* Steampunk Hat - 100L(Fantasy Collective )
Necklace - Pixel Box - Necklace Steampunk "Dragonfly" 50L

No comments:

Post a Comment