Thursday 21 November 2013

Waiting.... Waiting... so patiently

I used to be a avid roleplayer, so much so that I would often get into rps that would last 6 hours on average.  Sometimes they were longer, sometimes shorter.  That now I often find myself with more time on my hands than I'm used to.  With all of this extra time, I find myself often going afk in Barbie and I's house or shopping.
This is after a quick bout at the Suicide Dollz Event and me going afk because I got busy watching Supernatural.

This hair by Calico is just tooooo much fun.  It comes with a HUD that you can use to change the color or making it a tricolor omni option like the one I'm wearing.  Plus it comes with that cute headband and the little adornment to the side.


Credits

Hair - Calico - Penny (Past hunt item)

Skin - Swallow Jahaira Peach Gift - Blonde (Past Group Gift/Market Place)

Makeup - Pink Acid Elegant Lipstick - Electric Red (Singer Icon Fair giftie)

Glasses - Luas Urban Style @ Suicide Dollz - Angy Glasses (Suicide Dollz Group Giftie - 0L)

Straw Moufie - Tapi @ Suicide Dollz Bent Straw (Suicide Dollz Group Giftie)

Shirt - Sugar and Cyanide @ Suicide Dollz - .S&C. High Waist Body (Suicide Dollz Group Giftie)

Pants - Plastik Militia Skinnies Cuffed - (Past Store Gift)

Shoes - Blackburn Killer Queen Gothic Strap Open Toe Heels (0L Market Place)