Friday 22 November 2013

Mahna Mahna Du duuuu du du du!

I'm so very sorry. All I can say is blame Patchwork Heart and their new gacha dresses! So the quality is great, 50L is super duper reasonable for a nice dress with appliers aaaaaaand



That's right! Animal! DRUMS!!!!!!! ^_^ There are so many options and I've already gone a lil crazy. >.> Shhhhh! The Hello Titty Slots for November is going in full force and it's all gachas! Yaaay! Gachas + Appliers + Muppets can only = win right? :) Also My Attic just opened and you really really need to go. Everything is 95L!!!! This is utter madness to me that I can have Ploom hair for 95L but I'm just gonna thrust my lindens at them and run! :) Have a loverly weekend! ^_^

Credits

Dress - Patchwork Heart @ Hello Titty Slots Mahna Mahna dress Animal rare (50L)

Hair - Ploom @ My Attic Mortimer Indecisive (95L)

Pose - Isis Tada (5L Cirque Du Freak hunt gift - comes with 3 poses)

Shoes - MDL Cat Flats Red (0L group gift)

Expression - Adorkable Emoter (0L)

Skin - Filthy Group Gift 4 Ivory (0L)

Eyeliner - Birdy Vip Eyeliners (1L vip group gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment