Monday 18 November 2013

This barbie's on fiiiiiiire

but not in the scary melting-in-a-microwave way; in the cool catchy Alicia Keys way. Yay


This is likely to be my last post of the super heroine hunt but I couldn't resist pairing the 4 elements hunt gift from Isis and the Super Boobies hunt gift from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations! The shoes are crazy cute with fire at the toe, rain falling from the heel and the heel made of leaves. Yays! This skin is shocking to me in that I still wanna wear it everyday despite the extras. I'm generally pretty lame when it comes to wearing more elaborate skins every day but yay for this being the exception! It's been a stressful and rewarding sports weekend (take that Chiefs!) so just a quickie for yous while I go collapse in a bed. <3

Credits

Shoes - Isis Bellic Ballet Shoe Element (hunt gift)

Skin & Eyes - Cubic Cherry Kre-ations @ KaTnipZ Phoenix heart of fire (5L - comes with appliers and alphas and all that good stuffs)

Pose - Exposeur @ Shop Free*style Sex Kitten FS 4 (10L)

Hair - Ploom Spunki Indecisive (75L for Lazy Sunday... still discounted at time of posting so hurry)

No comments:

Post a Comment