Friday 8 November 2013

Talk Nerdy to me baby!


Hello lovelies! More fun finds from the Dirty Turkey Hunt! I'm just gonna admit that I have deep and abiding love for Shabby Cat. They're one of the stores I found on a hunt and I've adored everything I've seen from them since. I did a lil happy dance when I saw they were taking part in TDTH4.0 and the stockings they offer are crazy cute aaaaand modifiable so you can be sneaky and darken them when the outfit requires. This cute skirt from Goth1c0 actually includes a sweet lil cropped sweater top too but I couldn't resist pairing it with the hide corset from Plastik which is much too pretty to just sit in my inventory. The socks had me feeling very schoolgirl (minus the corset but yanno) and so I threw on these cutes glasses from Etham. My obsession with these ballet heels from Isis is being fed nicely by the constant influx of new hunts. Now to scour sl for a skipping animation and I'm set! ^_^

Credits

Skirt - Goth1c0 Dirty Autumn Ruffle Micro Mini (0L The Dirty Turkey Hunt 4.0)

Socks - Shabby Cat Thigh Socks Brown (0L TDTH4.0 - tinted to make a darker/earthier brown)

Corset - Plastik Mechanika Corset in hide (0L past gift)

Shoes - Isis Bellic Ballet Shoes Native (Native American Hunt - the hunts keep growing :O)

Glasses - Etham 8 bit glasses brown (0L TDTH4.0 - lenses are changeable too!)

Pose - HelaMiyo Yay Victory (giant wall of free/dollarbie poses! Yaaaaaay)

Head buddy - +Half Deer+ @ Chapter Four Dreary Bears Love (big furniture size and a buddy! 173L)

Skin - Filthy Lola 03 Beach (75L gacha)

Hair - Ploom Isabel Indecisive

No comments:

Post a Comment